Who are we?
Drive Your Business operates the corporate and private road course track events in partnership with Castrol Raceway. We also operate public open lapping events under the name Track Junkies.
We have operated over 75 high-performance track driving events since our inception in 2013. Our event formats include:
- Corporate customer-appreciation track driving events (typically 30‑40 novice participants including full instruction). We specialize in complete turn-key programs.
- Charity events including Racing For A Cure, which offers public ride-alongs in exotic cars in support of Kids With Cancer (we provide trackside and safety operations for 50+ novice drivers requiring instruction and sign-off, over 400 riding participants from the general public, and coordinate spectator crowd control and passenger loading in the hot pit);
- Bi-weekly public open lapping events with up to 80 participants of varied experience levels, with instruction available;
- Ultra-advanced Performance Driving Schools for more experienced students with guest speakers like Ross Bentley (IndyCar driver and author of the Speed Secrets series of high-performance driving self-help books) and Jeff Braun (race-winning engineer in IMSA, CART and IRL, and GrandAm including a win at the Daytona 24, a total of 7 Sebring wins and 8 IMSA Sports Car championships including 4 straight Sebring and Petit Le Mans wins);
- Corporate pace car lapping events (100+ participants) complete with infield spotters to monitor novice drivers; and
- Winter Advanced Driving Schools and education events.
- Paul Conquest – Founder/Owner/Event Manager. FIA-licensed racer, 25 years of track driving experience. Accredited track driving instructor for Porsche Club of America, WCMA, BMW CCA, Ariel Atom, and many private groups.
- Kimberly Reeves – Owner, Castrol Raceway.