We run events week-in, week-out. No other group runs the breadth of road course events that we do.
We have operated over 75 high-performance track driving events since our inception in 2013. These include:
- Corporate customer-appreciation track driving events (typically 30‑40 participants). We specialize in complete turn-key programs including one-to-one in-car instruction for novice track drivers.
- Bi-weekly public open lapping events with up to 80 participants of varied experience levels, with instruction provided.
- Charity events including Racing For A Cure, which is a two-day event offering public ride-alongs in exotic cars in support of Kids With Cancer. We provide trackside and safety operations for 50+ novice drivers requiring instruction and sign-off on the first day; then on day 2 we hosted over 400 riding participants from the general public, coordinating all track safety as well as spectator crowd control and rider loading in the hot pit.
- Ultra-advanced Performance Driving Schools for more experienced students with guest speakers like Ross Bentley (IndyCar driver and author of the Speed Secrets series of high-performance driving self-help books) and Jeff Braun (race-winning engineer in IMSA, CART and IRL, and GrandAm including a win at the Daytona 24, a total of 7 Sebring wins and 8 IMSA Sports Car championships including 4 straight Sebring and Petit Le Mans wins)
- Corporate pace car lapping events (100+ novice driving participants).
- Winter Advanced Driving Schools and events.
Our breadth of experience shows … we have an impeccable safety record, and excellent customer reviews to back it up.